Warhammer 40,000
Deciding on the "clan" was even tougher cause "THEY ARE ALL SO NICE!!". After browsing all for them, from the space marines, tau, witch hunters, demon hunters, Necrons, Tyranids, Orks, Imperial guards, Eldar, Demons and much more, I final decides on one clan. The most powerful amongst all but the bad part is that their evil. They are called..."Chaos Space Marines".
The begining of the "Chaos Space Marines", MY very own.
So there I go to start my very first Warhammer 40,000 army. Went to different shops in Singapore with Brader Kush and even drag my beloved girl here and there to find the best prices for my army. Even went to my very first online shopping for it... After some days impatiently waiting, came my miniatures army.
The sets (from left): A "Dark Apostle" Book, Chaos Dreadnought, Chaos Space Marine codex book, Chaos Terminator Lord, Chaos Space Marine Booster pack, Chaos Space Marine attack squad (set of 5) and Chaos Space Marine (set of 10)
And there I began to cut, glued and even paint them all. All doing my free time. But also must create time for other important things... This hobby is tedious but seem to worth while cause you are making your very own army. While doing this, I am think of aname for my army and what other name better that I could think of then the name that for me indicate a close bond of brothers; "SKaR".
There the pictures of some of the completed army officers. Well still completing the rest. Will update you guys soon...
~Blessed to have a cute girl by my side~
